Wahh liaoo ehhh...
I mathematics test get 0/15 T.T
Dhen after school got re-test...
Haiixxx..
Today.. poor kaeuei and sean kanna caught by mstay during mrphoa lesson..
for dunno wad reason... wah laoo ehh...
Then we all dhere playing mrphoa lappy..
Then went yanqii blog then whole class all shouting sean.. LOLX..
I think thats the reason ms tay came to our class..
Eventually i never realise she took kaeuei and sean until amanda told me o.O..
Haiix now the stupid audition patch got problem..
thought that uninstall will fix..
who knows more worst..
WAH LIAOOO EHH...
Yesterday nearly clear my story mode lorx
Mode: Expert Cheorography (4key+8key)
Song: Funky Town ( 130bpm ) [ 3.00mins ]
Target : 300,000
Then end up gotten 275,000+ T.T..
I never chance siol... ( regret )
Then still got 2 more impossible story lorxx..
Beautiful (120bpm) & Get On The Floor (140bpm)
ZERO MISS & BAD
WAHHH LIIIAAAOOOOOO~~~~
-NEW PATCH-
-CLUB DANCE II
-FAM BATTLE
-100+ NEW AVATARS
-NEW SONGS
-NEW PET - HUNGRY GHOST
I LOVE CLUB DANCE II !!
but damn bloody audition GM make until audition cannot patch..
KANASAII!! T.T..
ARGH!!! I SO STRESSED NOW~!!
my maths and chinese, english sux!!! T.T...
HELPPYYYY~~~~~~~~
* Oh ya.. today mr phoa go search the green tea kills sperm during the class and eventually he found a result " WAYS TO BOOST SPERM - GREEN TEA " dangg~~~... =.=