Yipee!!!... Today Is The Best Day Ever In My Life.. I Finally Got My Own Room!!! =D Cause Last Time My Grandfather Use Up One Room So I Have To Sleep With My Parents.. But Now My Grandfather Go Back China.. Then My Parents Go Over To My Grandfather Room.. I Will Take This Room .. Yehh... One Cool Thing Is The Fan Is Just Under Me When I Am Using Computer.. Plus I Got Television Hehex.. But I Cannot On Television When Using Computer Cause Not Enough Power Circuit.. Only Got 2 Slots.. One For Modem One For Computer.. Today Actually Got Band Practise But It Last Minute Cancle.. Yeh! Can Go Home Hahax... Go Home Play Computer.. Now Got One " Xi Guan " Everytime I Use Computer I Will Fell Asleep.. Everytime One.. Hahax.. Alway Sleep Like 1 ~ 2 Hours.. Waste Electricity Hehex.. This Weekend So Cool!!.. Less Homework.. Only Got Like English Compo.. And History.. Wait Let Me Think.. Erm.. MT Don't Have , EM Don't Have, L_GE Just Handed In, LIT , Ya Literature Got.. Erm Music Need To Decorate The Music File.. Erm.. I Think No More.. Monday Got Home Economics.. Last Week Cook Burger.. My Team Cook De Cannot Be Eaten.. Eat Liao Will get Kidney Problem.. Dam Dam Dam Dam Dam.... Salty.. Cause We Never Hear Properly... Other People Go Put One Pinch Of Salt.. My Team Go Put One Spoon Of Salt Hahahax... Me Cook Liao Straight Away Throw.. This Coming Week De H.E My Teacher Say Got What Experiment.. Oh Ya.. My H.E Teacher Is My Primary School Friend " Putri " De Mother.. Hahax.. Mdm Siti.. Today Very Idiot Lorx.. That Idiot Sharleen.. She Chee Bai ... We Project Work Lesson .. Teacher Say Team Leader Must Take Responsibilty Of The PW File.. She Team Leader Mahx.. Then Today She Keep Pass It To Me.. Take My Bag , File.. Then End Of School.. She Try To Pass It To Me Again.. Then I Don't Want.. She Got Stare At Me With " Bu Ke Qi De Yan Shen " She Go Eat Shit La.. Then Actually My Anger Want Burst Liao.. But I Tell Myself.. Relax.. She Is A Girl.. If She Boy She Sure Kana Scolded Hardly.. Then Walk With Jerald.. Amanda Walking Infront Of Us.. Then Talk Talk Talk Suddenly She Turn Back And Point At Jerald " There This Boy Very Noisy " She Said.. Then Jerald Scold Her Shut Up.. Then She Scold Him Back.. Then I More Angry.. So " Bu Ke Li Yu " Then I Scold Her " You Talk So Much You Then Shut Up Lahx " Then She Go Silence.. Lolx.. Think She Shock... Cause Me De Attitude Was Like 100 Years Angry One Time .. Then Slowly Go Back Home.. Can't Find Suhaib.. So Go Take Bus With Mei Yun And Yong Kang.. 2 Stop Arrive Liao... Then Saw Zeng Kiat.. He Say He Waiting For His Mother.. Haix.. Then Go Home Bla Bla.. Now Waiting For 11p.m To Watch D.Gray Man!!.. Hehex =D