Saturday, 12 January 2008
@ 2:32 pm
Haiyo.. Today Very Unlucky.. Or Should I Say Yesterday.. My Sister De Wallet Lost... Inside Got Many Many Cards.. Zzzz... Now Everyone Busy Calling "Companys" And Cancle The Card.. -_-III Now Currently Only Found The POSB ATM Card Lost Number.. -_-III Dang.. Still Got I/C Card And Etc.. My Mother Say I/C Lost Must Fine $100+ OMG! And Remake Still Need Money.. Broke Liao XD.. Why So Complicated!! ... Nevermind.. Let Forgot About This.. So Just Wish God Bless My Sister That Someone Good Would Return Her Wallet To Her Or Give It To The Police Station .. Haix... Sian Ar.. Still Got Maths Homework... About Lowest Common Mutiple I Think.. English Also Got Homework.. About The Vocab. All This Thing Make Until I No Mood To Play Properly... Today My Sister Come Back Sure Kana Scolded By My Father .. My Father Very Angry Liaox.. Still Say Wanna Cane My Sister.. " Wish He Cool Down By Tonight "... My Mother Say It Could Be Possible That Some Thief Stole It When She At Bus.. If Really.. Call That Thief Go Eat Shit And Go Die.. Die Liao Go 18 Level Of Hell Also Not Enough For Him.. Stole Wallet Very Bad Liao Still Cause Until Our Family All So Unhappy.. My Sister Must Be Very Sad.. She Love That Wallet A Lot As That Wallet Is Eileen Gave Her On Her Happiest Birthday Where All Her Best Friend Celebrate Together.. Yesterday Got IT Lesson.. The IT Instructor Call Everyone Create A Blog Hahax.. Got Links Liao!! I Mean Going To ... Argh.. The Ms Tay Sucks Man .. My Literature Teacher.. She Like Crazy One.. Even My Sister Say She Very " Tao Ren Yan ".. She Was Like Rise Her Voice Her , Then Siao Siao Stare At You And Laugh Then Serious Again , What The Hell... Still Got One Sad Thing.. I Saw Nadhirah When I Going Back Home.. She Was Aboarding A Bus.. She Was Wearing Bedok West Uniform.. She Retain.. I Really Feel Very Sad For Her.. I Feel Like She Will Be Very Lonely.. Cause Normally She Only Have Ummi , Farzanna , Aron And Me As Good Friends Only.. Now We All Left She Must Be Very Lonely.. I Think I Will Go Back And Visit Her More Often.. God Please Bless Her To Be Happy Always.. And Pass Her Exam This Year With Flying Colours... They Say 3 People Retain.. Beside Nadhirah .. I Wonder Who Will Retain.. They Say EM3 All Pass Lehx.. Then Who Retain.. Next Time House Practise Then Go Back See... Go Back And Meet My Friends!! And Visit Kindess.. And Go Spy Integrity , Patience And Loyatly Hehex.. And Maybe Go Find Ms Ros. And Other Teachers.. But Not Sure When House Practise.. Now At Class Always Will Heard D.Gray Man De Songs .. But Only Beginning .. Heard The Doubt & Trust.. The 1st Song In My Playlist. Okay Lehx Lahx.. I Want Go Do Others Things Lehx.. Now Wish The Wallet Is In Her Bag..