Saturday, 26 January 2008
@ 1:56 pm
Ahh.. So Nice.. My Own Bed.. Own Room.. Hahax.. Yesterday Too Excited.. So Play Computer Till Quite Late.. Today Funny.. About 6am+ My Father Came To Wake Me Up.. I Was Like ?? Then Don't Care Keep On Sleeping.. Then About 10 ~ 15 Minutes Later.. My Father Came Again.. " Aiyo! Why Still Sleeping Faster Wake Up! " Then I Answer Back " For What? " Then He Replied " School Lahx ! " Then I Was Like Dang!!~ Then I Told Him " Today Saturday What.. " Then He Was Dang~ Oh Ya Hahax.. Then Went Back To Sleep.. Wake Up About 10+ My Sister In My Room Hahax.. Then Wake Up First Time Is Go On The Television.. Watch Watch.. Then When " Guang Gao " Then Adverstiment Time.. Go Brush Teeth.. Brush Slowly .. Then Go Eat My Favourite Dish.. Waton Mee~~ Then Wait For 11am For Pokemon.. Hahax.. Why All My Favourite Shows Are On 11.. 11 am Pokemon 11pm D.Gray Man Hahax.. Now Very Seldom People Online On MSN.. Blog Also Very Seldom Tag.. So Sad.. Oh Ya On 24 January I Went Out With Some Friends To Go Visit The School ( Again ) Hahax.. With Siew Ling , MunPun , Zenia , Suhaib , Kharani.. Then When Arrived At School.. I Saw Rifdi , Syawzan(Forgot How To Spell XD) .. , Syafiqah , Uncle Pop Corn ( Jenwei ) And Zhong Zhe.. We Got Go In And Ask.. But The School Don't Allow .. Too Bad.. So We Loittered Around The School.. Chat Chat Chat.. Too Bad.. Still Never Talk To Zenia.. Then Saw This Cat Laying On Table At The Void Deck Near Our Primary School.. Sooo.. Cute.. Then Kharani The Cat Lover Hahax.. Go Play With The Cat.. Then Others Go Chat With Our Juniors.. Then Tian Li Suddenly Called Me.. Saw Nadhirah Wants To See Me.. Call Me Go One Corner.. Then She Go Call Nadhirah.. Nadhirah Don't Dare To Come.. Maybe She Scare.. Haix.. Then About Almosts 4pm.. Suhaib And Kharani Got To Go.. They Need Go Home To Pray.. Haix.. Sometime Feels That Muslim Is So Troublesome.. Hehex.. But No Choices.. Its Their Culture.. Then About 4.10pm MunPun Say He Want Go Play Basketball.. So We All Followed.. I Don't Want Play But MunPun Keep Want Me Play.. So Play Awhile Lorx.. Then Zenia Need To Go Home Liao.. Then Me Say Bye Bye To Her , Don't Know She Got Hear Anot Hahax.. Play 10 Minutes Liao Sian.. So Tell Them I Go Home First.. Walked With Siew Ling.. Until Somehow The Busstop Near My House There.. Then We Say Bye Bye.. Go Home Tired...Sit Down Rest.. Then Go On Computer Hehex.. Now I Waiting For My PC Checkup To Be Complete.. Cause Now In Step 5 : Defragment.. Sure Will Take A Long Time.. Never Now I Go Watch Some Video On Youtube First.. =D