Yippe Hurray!!!!! I Got My PSLE Result Liao !! Although It Not That High , But I Very Happy Liao !!! My Score Is : ( 200 + 17 = 217 ) !!! I Really Can't Belive I Get That Score!!!! In My Mind I Keep Though I Only Can Get Mostly 210 Below Or Even Worse . Cause Today My Register Number Quite Behind So I Keep See Other People Score , ( 204 , 206 , 185 , 175 ) Omg!!! I More Scare , Then I Feel So Hopeless , Then Me 2nd Last , Teacher Call Me Go Sign And I See , OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 217!! I Can't Belive It , I Jump Around Like A Kangroo!! LOLX... So Happy , I Actually Gonna Though That I Am Only Gonna Get 190 Above . I Rush To My Friend And Tell Them , They Feel Happy For Me Too! , I Almost Wanna Hug Them!!! LOLX... Too Happy . Our School De PSLE Passing Rate Is 96% !!! Higher Than Last Year , Hahahah!!! .... But Still Feel Sad For Those Who Retain! T . T , Oh Dear , Gonna Waste One Year .... Feel Really Sad.... But Nevermind , I Encourage Them To Work Even Harder As It Could Be A Lesson For Them..
~ Alright Now The Secondary School I Going ~1 Choice : Damai Secondary School2 Choice : Erm....Aiyo Since I Know My Result What For Choose So Many Choice Lehx.... Just One Choice Enough , That Is Damai Secondary School! Haha... Luckly I Go Express Hehex..!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOOOO HAPPY FOR MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!