Time Are Flying So Fast That It Is Already End Of November!! The Faster The Time Flies , The Faster We Grown Up ( And That Is Eventually What Our Parent Hopes ) .... I Do Wish I Could Work But I Must At Least Wait Till 14 Years Old To Do Part Time ... Cause Staying At Home Staring At Computer With No Games Is 100% Broing To Me !... So I Rather Have A Job And Work With My Friend ( Which Is The Best With Accompany ) ...Really Wish Time Would Fly Slower As I Would More Time With My Primary School Friends , Although It Is Not A Very Happy Memory As I Had Fought With My Friend A Few Week Ago And Until Now , We Both Are Still Ignoring Each Other... But I Would Leave It Aside And Make Myself Happy...... Bedok West! Although You Are Not A Very Great School , But You Gave Me A Chance To Know This People ( My Friends And Teacher ) ... Must Thank You Very Much.... This Is A Picture Of A Happy Ending Before We Left The School ( The "Friend" I Fought With Is Not In This Picture As She Is Absent..

Can You Spot Where I Am?? LOLX Hahax. XD....