DO YOU LOVE HER?
DO YOU LOVE ME?
About


KAIBIN .t

*14.08.1995
*DAMAI SEC (: E2-ian E4-ian .
*Alto Saxophonist (:
*(L) LADY GAGA & SNSD ♥

facebook


Music




Chat


Advertisement
*Please help to click when advertisement appears (: ! thx



Links
AmandaGoh
Ameline(:
Amirul
Andrea
Aron
Azilah
Azura

Belle

Cherlyn
CheukTing
ChiHin
Christina
Claire

Dmai Windz
Dawna
Deniece
Dionne

Eileen
Elizabeth
Ellina
Emily
Eoin
Eugene

Fang Ying
Farah
Farahin

Herda
Howard
HuiPing
Hui Wen

Inka

Jenwei
Jiling
Jia Yi
Jia Yu
Joan
Joey
Jolene
Justin

KaiLi
Kaeuei
Kean
Keith
Keng Hong
Khairul
Khaliesah
Kim Siew

Lidia
Livian
Lizah
Loh Zhen

Mabel
May
Michael

Nicholas
Nina

Oscar

Peiying
Pearlynn
Priscilla.N
Priscilla.S
Putri

Qi En
Qian Hui

Regine
Renghong
Rowayne
Roxane

Saxophone
Shu Min
Shu Rong
SiangYing
SiewLing
Sin Yee
-SKYFAMILYx3
Sophia
Suhani
Suvene

TeckLong
Tian Li

Valerie

Wanxin
Wei Tian
Weiyi
Wen Yi

Xin Hui
Xin Ran

Yan Qi
Yee San
Yi Wen
Yi Yan
Yong Kang
Yong Xin
Yun Xuan

Zhao Kai
Zhao Hua

Entries
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
Thursday, 29 November 2007
@ 12:19 am
Hehex... Yesterday Kelvan And His Mother Come To My House... His Mother Came To Take Some Textbook From Me... It Quite Of Embarrassed Cause I Donnoe They Come And Suddenly My Mother Open The Door , My Music I On Till So Loud Then Suddenly Turn Around , Kelvan And His Mother De.... Pai Sei Sia.... Then Quickly Lower Down The Volume... Then Kelvan's Mother Chat With My Mother And I Chat With Kelvan , Then Suddenly Phone Rang...
KB: " Hello "
Phone : " Hello , Is This Teo Kai Bin "
KB : " Ya "
Phone : " Oh I Am Mdm Rama From Bedok West Primary School , Just A Reminder That Have You Submited Your S1 Option Form ? "
KB : " No , My Sister Will Help Me Do It On Internet Tonight . "
Phone : " Nonono.... By Today Must Hand In , Internet Is Only 11am to 3 pm Only! "

I Was Like De!!! The Form Say 24 Hours Accessible... LOLx..

KB : " I Thought It Say 24 Hours One ! "
Phone : " NONO!! You Better Do It Now Or Submit To School By Today 3 pm.. "
KB : " Then I Now Go School Submit Can Cause I Already Written Liaox. "
Phone : " Can Can! .. Okay Bye ! "

Then I Told My Mother I Go School Awhile , Kelvan Accompaned Me To School ... When We Walk There I Was Like De!!! The Deadline Was 28 November Then She Say " Today " Is Deadline Liaox... -_-!! What The Hell!!... When We Arrive , I Hand In The Form To Her And She Talk Talk Talk Say Today Deadline And Bla Bla Bla... Forgot What She Said... Then She Print The Option Thing , Then Call Me Go Find Mr Ken .. Mr Ken Give Me The Comformation Form .. Then I Asked " Mr Ken , I Thought The Form Say Internet Is 24 Hours One " He Said " Nono Only 11am. To 3 pm. " Then I Keep Say " No Lahx It Say 24 Hours What ! " Then I Give Him The Paper And He Read ... De.... Know What He Said ... he Said " Oh... This Paper Write Until Really Like 24 Hours ..." DE!!!!!!!!!! ........ I Guess He Also Pai Sei Hahax.... Then Done Liao Call Me Sign The Form .. My Mother Never Come With Me So The Parent Of Me Is Me De.... Student : Teo Kai Bin , Parent / Guradian : Teo Kai Bin , Signature : KaiBin ... Lolx.. Haha... Then Walked Home With Kelvan.... Walk Back Liao I Told Him About The Pai Sei Thing Of Mr Ken... Go Back Home Liao Told My Mother ... Then Play Yu-Gi-Oh With Kelvan I Win La Of Course , Cause He Using My Spare Deck And I Using My Main Deck..Then After A While They Go Back Home , We Meet 4.30 pm At My House There De Basketball Court To Play Badminton... Play Play Play Liaox.. Very Fast 4.30pm , Then Go Down Play Play Play ... Although Long Time No Play But When Tennis Surf , Alway Success And With Full Power Hahax... Lolx .. Me Must Be More Humble Lolx.... Haha Play Play Play Then 5.30 Liao.. Then Kelvan Need To Go Back Cause He Going Temple... Then Go Back Home .. Ahh First Back Home Is ............................................... Computer.. -_-III...... Lolx... Hahax........ Play Play Play Liaox ... 7 + Liao , Papa Come Back , Then Go Youtube Watch La Bi Xiao Xin , Watch Till Laugh Till Siao Haha , Got One Episode The Xiao Xin Whole Family + His Ah Gong Go Visit Mei Ya ( Xiao Xin 's Mama ) 's Home Where I Donnoe Where Izzit .. No Subtitle And Japanese One... Then Mei Ya 's Papa And Guang Zhi 's Papa Always Fight One.... Then The Funniest Part Coming At Part 2 ... Mei Ya And Guang Zhi ' Papa Go Hot Spring Together ... Still Fight Always... Then Suddenly Quiet Out , They Look Back And Saw A Shadow In The Water ... They Thought Got Creature Then Hug It Other Then The Background Music Alway Like Scary Sound Then Suddenly.... Omg Dam Funny Sia , A Backside Come Out !! HAHAHA!!!! Xiao Xin De Backside LOLX.... Dam Dam Dam Funny .... Hahax.... I Call My Mother And Sister Come Watch They Also Laugh Hahahx.... Then Soon Mama Call Me Go Bath Then I Go Bath ... Finish Liao Saw My 2nd Sister Come Back .. Then She Want To See Photo In My Computer So I Let Her Use Lorx.... Then Watch TV , The 10 pm In Art Central The Brainiac Dam Nice Lorx , Can Put In My Favourite Shows De Section Hahax... About Science Experiment De ... Then Watch Finish Liao Got This What " Ke Jia Zhi Ge " In Channel 8 Then My Mama Watch ... Watch Liao See So Broing Then Go To Sleep Liaox..