Alamak!!... Why Choosing Secondary Choices Also So Troublesome One , I Choosed Those Not So High Standard De School , My Sister Scold Me , Say What For Choose So " No Good " De School , And Call Me To Put More Like Temasek , Duman , Ngee Ann All High Standard De School.. Cause She Say Choose Low Standard And High Standard De School Also No Difference One Cause I 100% Go Damai As I Don't Think Many People Would Go There Cause Of " There Many Pai Kia ".. So I Don't Thnk Many People Would Want To Go There.... Then If I Put High Standard School Infront Then If That School Very Few People , I May Have A Little Bit Chance To Get In Which Will Be Great.... My Sister Ask Me To Use Internet Which Would Be Easier Then I Could Edit My Choices , She Ask Me To Put Temasek First Then Ngee Ann And Whatever , I Leave It To Her , Then Damai Should Be A Choice Number 6?? Maybe...Haix ... I Scare Scare De Lehx , Tomorrow Deadline Liao Lehx.... ZzZzZz..... How!!... Must Faster Ask My Sister To Faster.... Just A Reminder , Quickly Cast Your Vote Now! The Winner Of This Poll ( The Song ) , I Would Get A Link For You To Get A Free Download It ... What Are You Waiting For , Cast Your Votes Now! !. .. The Currently Winner Is " Lovely From Kim Jong Gook "...... If You Like " Pan Wei Bo 's Bu De Bu Ai ", Then Quick "Spam" Vote That Song LOLx... Haha .... As If " Cannon Groove " De!!! No Vote At All , I Guess I Would Elliminate That One LOLx...