29November ..
Ar!!.... Dam Excited For Tomorrow!!.... 30th November 2007!!!.... The First Time Going Out With My Friends To " Play ".. Hahax... Not To Do Work.... Hahax... Even Thought I Only Going To Macdonald , But Still Very Happy Liao.... We Meeting At 3p.m.. There Are 5 People Going But Got One Say Maybe She Is Not Going... Nevermind , As Long As There Are People De!!... Haha... Go There Chit-Chat ... We Shared Food Bahx .. Shared Money And Buy .. I Going To Be The One Who Eat A Lot Wahaha!!.. Lolx.. Hehex.. Actually Nothing Special About Today... Because I Let My Sister Use Computer . I 3.45 Go Watch Backyard Science And Then Feel Asleep , About 4 pm Sleep Till 7.45 Bahx... 3 Hours Plus! Okay La... Today 11.30pm New Anime Call Monster , Watch Liao Not Very Interested Lehx... All About Operation And Doctor , My Sister Say Nice , Maybe She Watch Before .. But I Think No Nice Lehx , I Prefer D.Gray Man Haha...
28November..
Ahhh!!.... Hate It!! Now A Days When I Sleeping , Always Get Awaken Bye On-Coming Phone.. !!! Idiot Sia!!.....I Was Like..KB: Hello~~~~~.....Phone : Oeh , Ice Or Cleric You Think Better...~ WHAT THE HELL!!... CALL ME JUST FOR THIS!! KB : Ice Lahx...
Phone : Why Lehx
~ DE!!! GIVE YOU ADVISE LIAO STILL ASK ME WHY LEHX!!KB : Cleric Is Just A Supportive Job To Help People.Phone : But I Thought Bishop Strong.
~ YOU THINK BISHOP STRONG THEN ASK ME FOR WHAT!!! CHOOSE CLERIC LAHX...KB : But When At Zakum Quest , People Normally Only Ask You To Heal But Not To Fight , Very Broing One..
Phone : Ooo.... Then Choose Ice Ar?KB : Ya , Plus Ice De Skill More Nice ..Phone : Oh Ok Bye! ( Off )
~ DE!! HE NEVER EVEN LET ME SAY BYE THEN OFF THE PHONE LIAO ZZZ....Haix Yo.... Then Want To Go Back Sleep Also Cannot Liao.... Not I Want To Say That Person Lahx , But Next Time Choose A Better Time Then Call , Call At A Time Which People Normally All Waken Up , Like Afternoon... Sometime People Sleep Late The Night Before ( Which Is Me ) , So May Wake Up Late .. Still Got One More Time... It Is So...... Idiotic..
Phone : Hello , KaiBin Ar...KB : Ya What ???
Phone : Eh Priest Shining Ray How Much Mp At Level One Ar...KB : Ermm.... ( Cause Long Time No Play Forgot Mahx So Thinking.. ) Ermm..... Eh....Phone : FASTER LAHX!
~ EAT SHIT LAHX! ASK PEOPLE THING , PEOPLE THINKING ALSO CANNOT WAIT , AT THAT TIME I REALLY WISH I COULD JUST HAND DOWN THE PHONE , SOOO RUDE ... HOW CAN ASK PEOPLE TO FASTER LAHX , AND WITH THIS KIND OF TONE , WAS LIKE SO IMPATIENT DE FASTER LAHX!...
KB: Around 12 mp lahx ...
Phone : You Lehx , You Use How Much?~ Aiyo Why Ask So Many " Wu Liao " De Question.. You Care For What ...
KB : Some 14 or 16 bahx
Phone : Ur Shining Ray Level What?
KB : 2...
Phone : Oo... Okay Bye ( Off ) ~ Same Never Even Let Me Say Bye Off Liao .... ANGRY!!!... Nevermind ... By The Way They All Know I Never Play Maple Liao Lehx But Why Still Ask Me So Many Maple Thing Lehx!.... Haiyo....