Now I Am Really Getting Frustrated With Neopets Of My Computer. Oh the Game Horx , Everytime I Launch The Game , It Should Be Appering "Loading Game " , But My Computer Don Have, It Just Number Only And Nothing Else. Then Horx, After Launching The Game , There Should Be : Example " Start Game , Instruction ...." But My Computer Actually Doesn't Shows Anything And SomeTime Shows What " NaN " What The Hell Is That ...!!! Then After I Send Score Horx, The Bar Should Be Appering " Sending Score " , But Instead , My Computer Shows Nothing , And After Sending Score Finishes , Normally We Can Click " Restart game " But My Computer Show What Digit Or What Kind Of Bla Bla Bla.. No Matter How I Click Also Nothing Happen ! Then I Have To Close The Window And Open Again ...@!!!!! Oh That Really Freak Me Out! And Somemore My Maple Also Disconnects After I Launch About 5 ~ 6 Minutes ! , And If The Computer Can Go Back To Desktop More Good , But The Computer Just Stuck There Like That Was Just A Printed Paper Pasted On The Screen..... This Was The First Time I Am So Frustrated With My Computer .! I Don't Know Why , After The Period Of Time Of No Computer For Me , The Computer Was Like Downgrade Till 15 Century! Really Alamak!!........ But Nevermind , My Friend From Hong Kong , Sin Him , Says That When He Comes To Singapore At December , He Would Bring A Window XP Installing Cd For Me To "Reformat " The Computer [ If Can ] .... I Really Hope That Time Would Come And I Could Finally Delete All The Things In The Computer [ Inculding The Things I Deleted Which Has A Base In This Computer ]........ Now Pray God Would Let Me Have This Period Of Time Come True.....By The Way , I Still Cannot Understand Why My Neopets Is Like That ! My Sister Uses Her Laptop And Play Neopet , But The Game Are Just As Normal . But Why My One Like That One T . T... Got People Say My Flash Player Version Too Low , So I Go Installing The Flash Player [ Which The Flash Player Websites Says That It Is The Lastest Version ] . But No Different!!! Oh My Shit!!!...... Haix , See , I Angry Till I Even Say Badword zzzz....... Haix..... Carry On Next Time , I Need To Cool Down ..... ♥ End Of Chat ♥