Ello! Some New Edits To My Blog Example [ Music ] And More For Me To Search. Yesterday Forgot To Write Blog Cos Busy Playing Neopets haha.... Just To Talk About Yesterday Yepee... I Took Off My Bandage Hehe..... And Now Need To Wear Shoes And Walk -_-III Nevermind Better Than Cannot Walk. And My Foot Finally Can Touch Water Cause When I Was Bandaging , The Doctor Say Cannot Touch Water Or Else Next Time When I Grow Up , Got Many Problem With My Foot. Oh My God T . T , Got One Bad News For Me T . T Actually On The Up Coming Thursday Which Is [ 18 October 2007 ] , My Pa Pa , Ma Ma And I Am Suppose To Go For A Wedding Dinner [ I Love The Most Cos Got Many Yummy Food ] , But The Doctor Say I Cannot Go Cause From Now Till About Next Year , I Should Not Drink Cold Water , Eat Seafoods T . T [ Normal The Yummy Food For Me Is Seafood ] . Oh I Was Like " XD ". Actually My Dad Say Nevermind But My Mum Said " 'Me' Cannot Eat Seafood And Many Other Cannot Eat , If Go , Waste Money [ Cos More People Go , Bigger Hong Bao ] " Then I Think That If Now I Eat Next Time Grow Up Very " Tong Ku" [ Like Suffering Of My Foot Pain ? ] ... I Think I Better Don't Go , I Want My Future Life To Be Happy And Healthy. =D Oooo.... I So Excited For My PSLE Result , But Sure Nothing To Happy About T . T.... Okay , I Will Keep On Editing My Blog ... K ♥ End Of Chat ♥